Tuesday 18 December 2012

I AM HAPPY



The thing that would really make me happy is FIRSTLY because I get a family that really understand and give me support in my studies.  Besides that, my parents always give me hint and they always pray for me and my other siblings.  My parents always advice to me to focus my studies. SECONDLY, I feel very lucky because I get to continue my studies at Universiti Putra Malaysia in course Bac. Science of Human Development and Management.  I am very happy on that because what I dream before this comes true and I don't want to waste my time anymore because I want to concentrate my studies.  THIRDLY, I get PTPTN loan.  I am very happy with that because this money I can used to buy my books and so on. hahaha!! I no need to used my parents money anymore.  Before this, I always used their money.  Now, I think I don't want to make their feel hardest. With the loan, I also can buy all my necessaries.  LASTLY, I am very happy when I get a good friend that always understand me and give me support in my studies. That all..Lovely <3



No comments:

Post a Comment