Saturday 1 December 2012

my heart

My heart named Sofea Humaira. She is my sweet and cute nephew. She is my second nephew that I have. My first nephew's name is Mohd Fathi because he was born on Hari Raya Aidilfitri two years ago. Now he grow up and start to speak. He is around two years. On 15 November 2012, corresponding 1st Muharam in the islamic month, my second nephew named Sofea Humaira was born. It was one of the best days of my life. When my sister was pregnant I wish it would be a baby girl because my first little boy nephew too naughty. She came into this world around three weeks ago. She is cute and I love little feet and hands because I think it is the cutest thing I have ever seen. He looks exactly like her father and mother nose. I love both of them so much.



No comments:

Post a Comment